Solution: Microsoft Surface 3 WiFi Problems
A Tablet can’t replace a PC and a PC can’t replace a Tablet. But Microsoft Surface series Tablet can can replace your laptop, yes really. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and the Microsoft Surface 3 can work as both.
Microsoft Surface 3 is a solid tablet that finally runs the real version of Windows. The new Microsoft Surface 3 attractively priced a $499, for a limited time, Surface 3 includes one year of Office 365 Personal – a $69.99 value.
Like any other Tablets, Microsoft Surface 3 users facing some issues with WiFi. Here is the solution for Microsoft Surface 3 WiFi Problems.
1. Ensure that you have updated to the latest Surface updates.
2. Restart your Microsoft Surface 3.
3. Restart WiFi on your device.
4. Restart network hardware.
5. Manually reinstall your wireless driver.
6. Confirm your connection had a good signal strength.
7. Check router compatibility.
8. Try other wireless connections.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018