Simple way to Fix Dns Probe Finished no Internet on Chrome
Last month i was getting Dns Probe Finished no Internet while surfing web pages on Google Chrome browser. Actually, what is this? How to Fix Dns Probe Finished no Internet on Chrome? Here we go.
The problem is your DNS configuration. The right solution to the issue is changing the DNS server to Google’s public DNS server from the default. This worked well for me.
Here are the steps to do.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. …
- Select the Networking tab. …
- Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. …
- Click OK.
The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018