How do i Backup my iPad
An iPad can’t replace a PC, but simply iPad is really worth the price. iPad is a great productivity device you can take on the way.
iPad is extremely portable, 10 hours of moderate use without needing to be charged, great to watch movies and play games, ease of use, etc.
Most users are using their iPad to save their precious images, videos, contacts, etc. It is a good thing, but you should backup your precious moments in somewhere. Your device might be lose, or stolen, etc.
So how to backup your iPad? Backup to your iCloud is the really simple way. How to do that? Here is the steps.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. All Apple IDs come with 5 GB of free iCloud storage. Ensure that you have enough storage on iCloud.
3. Select “iCloud” from the Settings menu.
4. Tap on Back Up Now.
5. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.
6. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes.
You can see the details with the time and backup size.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018