How to Turn off Private Browsing on iPad
If you would like to stay private on internet, the internet and the device should allow you. Understanding how to enable and disable private browsing on your mobile is necessary that gives you control over how you’re tracked on the internet.
That is your choice, turn on private browsing or turn off private browsing. If browsing mode is enabled, you can any websites on your iPad without any record of these visits.
Also, you can turn private Browsing off on iPad? How to Turn off Private browsing on iPad? Here is the steps.
1. Tap the “Safari” icon on the iPad.
2. Swipe down on any Web page to display the address bar and navigation buttons.
3. Click Panels icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
4. Tap “Private” to disable private browsing.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018