How to Turn off Private Browsing on iPhone
If you would like to stay private on internet, the internet and the device should allow you. Understanding how to enable and disable private browsing on your mobile is necessary that gives you control over how you’re tracked on the internet.
That is your choice, turn on private browsing or turn off private browsing. If browsing mode is enabled, you can any websites on your iPad without any record of these visits.
iPhone, the term makes a smartphone lover happy. Most smartphone lovers would like to have this gadget in his pocket. How to turn off Private Browsing on iPhone?
SEE ALSO: How to Check iPhone Warranty Online?
1. Tap the “Safari” icon on the iPhone.
2. While Private Browsing is on, Safari appears black or dark instead of white or gray.
3. Tap Private to turn private browsing off.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- KeepVid Video Converter Review: The Best Online and Offline Video Converter - January 16, 2018
- How to Enable or Disable Karma in Todoist - January 8, 2018
- 3 Months of Todoist Premium for Free for Everyone 2018 - January 6, 2018