iPhone, the term makes a smartphone lover happy. Most smartphone lovers would like to have this gadget in his pocket.
Apple has released iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus with the latest technologies, but still some Apple fans would like to stay with their previous model iPhone 5.
Some users stated that their iPhone 5 wont charge. Here is the solutions you can try.
1. Ensure that you are using the equipment that came with your smartphone.
2. You should only use charger and USB cable that sent by Apple.
3. Plug the charger into your computer and launch iTunes
4. If still the problem persists, try different power outlet.
5. Still, it’s not recovered try another device from the same power outlet.
6. Check your power source.
7. Clean the charging port with a very thin device.
SEE ALSO: How to Check iPhone Warranty Online?