An iPad can’t replace a PC, but simply iPad is really worth the price. iPad is a great productivity device you can take on the way.
iPad is extremely portable, 10 hours of moderate use without needing to be charged, great to watch movies and play games, ease of use, etc.
In last month some of my friends asked me that their iPad won’t connect to a router properly, and how to fix that. Here is the potential solutions you can try.
SEE ALSO: 10 Good iPad Apps Everyone Should Have
1. Turn off your iPad, turn off your router. Now turn your iPad on and try to connect with the router.
2. Ensure that your connection had a good signal strength.
3. Go to Settings>Wi-Fi and turn Off. Then, while at Settings>Wi-Fi, turn back On and chose a Network.
4. Change from WEP to WPA with AES in your router security settings.
5. Renew your IP address.
6. Try other wireless connections.