Solved: Evernote Not Syncing
Evernote is the most popular and users favorite app widely used note-taking apps in the world today. With Evernote users can take notes can be a piece of formatted text, a full web page or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo etc.
One of the great advantage of Evernote is, you can download Evernote client on your system and save notes in Offline too. You just need to sync notes when an internet connection is available, the notes will available on Evernote web, and all your devices.
Sometimes users might be facing Evernote syncing problems. If you having problems syncing? What should you do? Here we go.
1. Make sure that you have a good internet connection and it’s working properly.
2. Ensure that you have upgraded to the latest version Evernote.
3. Check Evernote Staus, and there isn’t a server-side problem.
4. Did you changed your Evernote password recently? Give Evernote sometimes to ask your password again for the desktop version.
5. Check Evernote web, try to see if you can view them from.
6. Uninstall and reinstall Evernote.