Solved: Windows Explorer has Stopped Working
Windows Explorer has stopped Working. After updating yesterday, explorer.exe no longer starts correctly. A user asked on a Windows forum.
How do i fix Windows Explorer has Stopped Working issue? Here are the potential solutions you can try.
1. Update your Graphics Card
2. Run System File Checker Command
Click Start, and then type cmd in the Search box.
In the results area, right-click cmd.exe, and then click Run as administrator. You may be prompted to type the password for an administrator account.
Click Continue if you are the administrator or type the administrator password and then, click Continue.
At the command prompt, type Sfc /scannow and then press ENTER.
3. Search “CMD” and right-click on it and click Run as administrator.
4. Perform system restore
Why this Issue?
As usually you may be using an outdated or corrupted video driver or have a Virus or Malware infection on your PC.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018