Disable Chrome Notifications on Windows
Google Chrome notifications helps me to stay on top of things. It’s a great method to stay productive. Chrome Notification Centre is a useful tool if you are really invested your work methods on Chrome.
Some users find the extra notification features an annoyance, and searching how to disable Chrome notifications on Windows. This is how you can do it.
1. Open the notification center by clicking the bell icon
2. Click the gear icon
3. Uncheck/deselect apps/websites as required.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018