Simple way to Fix Err Connection Timed Out Issue
Last month I was getting err connection timed out while surfing web pages on Google Chrome browser. Actually, what is this?
Normally there are a number of reasons why you are receiving this error message when visiting a website through Google Chrome browser.
It can be a software error, malware issue on your computer. How can you solve this issue? Here are the potential solutions worth to try.
1. Switch-off then switch-on both your router and computer.
2. Remove unwanted extensions from your browser.
3. Change the DNS server to Google’s public DNS server from the default.
Here are the steps to do.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. …
- Select the Networking tab. …
- Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. …
- Click OK.
The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:
4. Remove your browser cache.
- Go to the Google Chrome Settings.
- Click on History.
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- Click on Clear browsing data
5. Turning off both your computer Firewall and Antivirus security temporarily.
6. Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome.
Hope this helps you to solve the issue Err Connection Timed Out Issue while using Chrome browser.