Simple way to Fix Err Connection Timed Out Issue
Last month I was getting err connection timed out while surfing web pages on Google Chrome browser. Actually, what is this?
Normally there are a number of reasons why you are receiving this error message when visiting a website through Google Chrome browser.
It can be a software error, malware issue on your computer. How can you solve this issue? Here are the potential solutions worth to try.
1. Switch-off then switch-on both your router and computer.
2. Remove unwanted extensions from your browser.
3. Change the DNS server to Google’s public DNS server from the default.
Here are the steps to do.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. …
- Select the Networking tab. …
- Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. …
- Click OK.
The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:
4. Remove your browser cache.
- Go to the Google Chrome Settings.
- Click on History.
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- Click on Clear browsing data
5. Turning off both your computer Firewall and Antivirus security temporarily.
6. Adjust LAN Settings
Now adjust your LAN settings. Here are the steps.
- Control Panel.
- Select the view mode as ‘Icon view’
- Click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Select Connections Tab.
- Click on ‘LAN Settings
- Deselect the box that says ‘Automatically Detect Settings’.
- Select ‘Use a Proxy Server for Your LAN’.
- Restart your Computer.
6. Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome.
The last and final method you can do is uninstalling your Chrome browser and install again.
Hope this helps you to solve the issue Err Connection Timed Out Issue while using Chrome browser.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- How to Hack Facebook Account and Password – 8 Best Methods (2018) - March 16, 2018
- Instagram Videos not Working? Try these - March 14, 2018
- Recover Your Entire Lost Backup With The Easeus Data Recovery Wizard - March 10, 2018