How to Export Wunderlist to Todoist – Simple Method
Wunderlist is one of my favorite productivity apps. Wunderlist helps users to of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see.
To be honest, I couldn’t without it. Wunderlist is the best to-do-list app available on the planet. With Wunderlist, all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet, computer and easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues.
An alter to Wunderlist if you are searching definitely its Todoist. Todoist is another popular to do list app comes with some good features.
If you are planning to migrate from Wunderlist to Todoist, you need to migrate your data’s. So how to export Wunderlist to Todoist? This is how you can do it easily.
Unfortunately, there is no import/export feature in Todoist right now. You need to do with the help of a third party.
1. Open Todoport (Its Paid now)
2. Under “I want to Export From”, click the “Wunderlist” button.
3. Log into your Wunderlist account.
4. Under “I want to Import To”, choose the service you want. Choose Todoist.
5. Sign into Todoist.
6. Click the“Export” button.
That’s it. After a couple of minutes, Todoport will show you a notification announcing that the transfer has been completed
Currently, Todoport lets you Move your data between Wunderlist, Asana, Google Tasks, Toodledo, Trello, and Todoist.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018