How to Hide Any.do Status Bar
Task manager apps help us to plan our life easy. If you are working on a project, or planning a vacation, Task Manager apps helps you to easily share your lists and collaborate with everyone, everywhere.
Any.do is one of the popular task management app used by over 11 million people globally. You can easily attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task. Any.do is the winner of Apple’s Intuitive Touch Award and Android’s Best App of 2012.
If you are an Any.do user, you might be noticed that a status bar will pop up all time on your smartphone. How to hide Any.do Status Bar from your smartphone? Here are the steps.
1. Click on the Gear Icon from Any.do Status Bar
2. Change Status Bar from Show to Hide
That’s it. You shave successfully hide the Any.do status bar from your device.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018