How to Delete Outlook Account
Microsoft’s web mail service, Outlook.com is really cool. If you are looking for a Gmail alternative, Outlook is the best choice out there.
Outlook makes email simple. But, for some reasons if you wish to close or delete your Outlook account, this is how you can do it.
1. Go to Close your Account.
2. Sign in and/or verify your account, follow the instructions.
3. Click Next.
4. Checkboxes to acknowledge you’ve read each item.
5. Choose the reason you’re closing the account.
6. Click Mark account for closure.
Microsoft will wait 60 days before permanently deleting your Microsoft account. If you want to reopen your Microsoft account, just sign in again within that 60 days.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018