How to Restore any Deleted lists on Wunderlist
Wunderlist is a cloud-based to do application. It allows users to manage their tasks from a smartphone, tablet and computer.
Wunderlist so popular in this category because it is easy to use, user friendly and free. There is some additional collaboration features are available in a paid version.
You can easily create lists on Wunderlist. How to restore a list on Wunderlist if you accidentally deleted? Here is the steps to need to know.
2. Select the list you want to restore
3. Then click on the blue button at the top of the page
You can only restore lists you’ve created. You can’t restore lists you were a member of. You can restore lists that were deleted within the last 30 days.
To restore a list deleted more than 30 days ago, you can contact Wunderlist at support(@)wunderlist.com
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018