Upload Images to Instagram from Computer
The Facebook owned Instagram is a popular online mobile photo sharing, video sharing site. According to the latest reports Instagram had 300 million monthly active users, which is bigger than Twitter.
Instagram doesn’t allows it’s users to upload images from their computer, but they can view, favorite or comment on Instagram photos.
How to upload Images to Instagram from your Computer? Try Weebgram. How to use Weebgram to upload images from your Computer to Instagram? Here is the steps.
2. Log in with Instagram
Put your Instagram username and password, then click log in with Instagram.
3. Click the “Choose File” button and select the image you need to upload
4. Click “Open Editor”
Click “Open Editor” to add filters, frames and enhance the image.
5. Click “I verified my account on Instagram App”
Next click “I verified my account on Instagram App”, then click “Upload to Instagram”.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018