Use Google Photo Backup and Save your Precious Memories
Taking awesome photos, uploading and sharing them with friends is really easier than ever. It’s necessary to save all our precious photos on the sites.
If you are a professional photographer, Flickr should be your first choice to save and share your photos. If you are a Google fan and you need to get all service including photo backup from Google, if yes Google Photos is just for you.
How to use Google Photo Backup service Google Photos to save your precious memories. Here is the quick guide for you.
1. Install Google Photos on your Android, iOS, Mac or Windows.
2. Opt Auto backup
3. Choose High quality (free unlimited storage)
Choose high quality free unlimited storage that will save your photos Great visual quality at reduced file size. This option lets you save unlimited photos up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p.
One of the major highlights of Google Photos is your photos are searchable by the places and things that appear in your photos.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018