How to Add Tasks via Email to Wunderlist
Wunderlist is a popular cloud-based to do application. It allows users to manage their tasks from a smartphone, tablet and computer. Wunderlist so popular in this category because it is easy to use, user friendly and free.
Wunderlist helps users to of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. To be honest, i couldn’t without it.
Have you ever wonder is that possible to add tasks via Email to Wunbderlist? This could be superfine, you just need to forward your Email to Wunderlist. If yes, the feature is available for all Wunderlist users.
2. Enable the Option Mail to Wunderlist for your account
3. Choose a List
If you forward an email to your Wunderlist, it will goes to the default list “Inbox”. You can choose choose any of your lists.
4. Forward your Email to Wunderlist
You can turn emails into to-dos in Wunderlist, by forwarding them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make it easier to use Wunderlist at home and in the office, you can add different email addresses to your account
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018