How to Delete ooVoo Account
ooVoo is a popular video chat and an instant messaging client developed by ooVoo LLC that available for Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac, Windows Phone, and PC.
With ooVoo you can make FREE high quality video calls, voice calls, and send text messages to easily connect to your friends and family around the world.
If you want to know how to delete ooVoo account, you are at the right place. Here we go.
1. Sign in to your ooVoo account on your mobile device.
2. Tap on your Display Name and type “closed.”
3. Type “inactive” in the display name field.
4. Remove your picture.
5. Then again go to ooVoo settings, then select “Privacy” and disallow your profile.
6. Uninstall ooVoo from your mobile device.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018