How to Export Wunderlist to Asana
Wunderlist is one of my favorite productivity app. To be honest, i couldn’t without it.
Wunderlist is the best to-do-list app available on the planet. With Wunderlist, all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet, computer and easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues.
If you are looking for Wunderlist alternatives, Asana might be stop your search. Asana is a web and mobile application designed to enable teamwork without email, and a best to do app.
If you are planning to migrate from Wunderlist to Asana, you need to migrate your data’s. So how to export Wunderlist to Asana? This is how you can do it easily.
2. Under “I want to Export From”, click the “Wunderlist” button.
3. Log in to your Wunderlist account.
4. Under “I want to Import To”, choose the service you want. Choose Asana.
5. Sign in to Asana.
6. Click the“Export” button.
That’s it. After a couple of minutes, Todoport will show you a notification announcing that the transfer has been completed
Currently Todoport lets you Move your data between Wunderlist, Asana, Google Tasks, Toodledo, Trello and Todoist.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018