How to Import Bookmarks into Edge Browser from Other Browsers
Happy news to Windows users. Windows 10 is started to rolling out. When you upgrade to Windows 10, you can see a new browser, named Edge.
Edge Browser is shipped with Windows 10. If you are using Edge Browser, and need syncing of bookmarks, passwords, history, yes you can do that easily.
Here it is, How to import Bookmarks into Edge Browser from Other Browsers.
1. Open Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Click on the 3-lined Hub link in the top-right corner.
3. Click on Import favorites.
4. You will see an importing message, and then an all done message once the import is success.
Now you can import your Bookmarks from Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Currently we can’t see an option to import bookmarks from Firefox.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018