Set Multiple Homepages in Edge Browser
Windows 10 is started to rolling out. When you upgrade to Windows 10, you can see a new browser, named Edge.
Edge Browser is shipped with Windows 10. Like any other web browsers, you can set multiple homepages in Edge Browser. Here is the method, how to set multiple homepages in edge Browser.
1. Click the menu button 3-dotted More actions link.
2. Here you can see the options.
- Start page
- New tab page
- Previous pages
- A specific page or pages
3. Select “A specific page or pages“.
4. Enter a web address and click on the + sign to add it.
5. Enter another web address and click on the + sign again to add set multiple homepages.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018