How to Block Someone on Pinterest
Pinterest is a trendy site that allows users to upload, save, sort, and manage images known as pins.
Pinterest acts as a personalized media platform. Users can browse the content of others in their feed. Users can then save individual pins to one of their own boards using the “Pin It”.
Like Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter, you can block anyone on Pinterest if you don’t want them interacting with you anymore. This post is for the people who still don’t know how to block someone on Pinterest.
2. Take the Pinterest Profile you want to Block
3. Click on the Gear Icon and Block
That’s it. Pinterest will block interactions between you and that Pinner, like following, messages and more.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018