How to use Voice Typing in Google Docs
Google Docs is a great productivity tool that help you to Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from the web, Android phone or Tablet.
You can share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time. Google recently bring voice typing feature to Google Docs that can help you to dictate instead of typing, just by speaking. Google Voice support for 40 languages, that’s really great.
How to use Voice Typing in Google Docs? Here we go.
1. Open any document from Google Docs in the Chrome browser
2. Go to Tools and select Voice typing
3. Click the microphone
4. Start speaking and Google will transcribe what you say
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018