Solved: ios 9 Touch Screen Unresponsive
That’s it. iOS 9 is here. iOS 9 packs a lot of features in to slimmed new package. We already published how to install iOS 9 on your iPhone and iPad.
A lot of users experiencing an unresponsive “Slide to Upgrade” screen after updating to iOS 9. Apple recommends restoring your device from an iTunes backup to resolve the problem. Try this if anyone encountered a lack of responsiveness to the touchscreen.
1. Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
2. Select your device. If you don’t see it listed, force restart your device by pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and Home button for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
3. If you made an iTunes backup of your device before updating to iOS 9, restore your device from that backup. If not, you need to make a backup of your device in iTunes, then restore from that backup.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018
- Top 10 Sites to Learn Web Development Online - February 20, 2018