Add To-Dos from your Notification Bar to Wunderlist
Wunderlist is one of my personal favorite app that helps me to manage tasks easily from my smartphone. Wunderlist is now more streamlined. They updated their Android app, just got a brand new look and some features.
Now you can add to-dos from your notification bar to Wunderlist. It’s really simple. Here we go.
1. Update Wunderlist App
2. Go to Wunderlist Settings from your smartphone
3. From your Account section tap on “Notifications”
4. Enable Quick Add Notification
5. It look like this
This helps you to add to-dos straight from the notification no matter what you’re doing. You wont need to close any apps to add new to-do’s to Wunderlist.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018