50 Best Mac Apps and Utilities
Macbooks and iMac’s are powerful utilities designed to enhance your everyday Mac OS X experience at the best level. MacBooks have good battery life and are light and slim. A Mac is the only way to run OSX (legally).
A Macbook or iMac doesn’t get you the best Mac experience, if you don’t have the right apps. You should have some apps on your device that could enhance your productivity and the best.
If you are looking for some best apps for your Mac, you are at the right place. Today we have to list 50 best Mac apps and utilities. Here we go.
1. CleanMyMac – Simply find and delete unnecessary files from you Mac and get more space.
2. Spotify – The best music streaming for your Mac. Spotify leads the way with unlimited free music and unlimited joy.
3. Evernote – The best note taking app on the planet. Technically Evernote is free but a premium functions gives you better options.
4. Wunderlist – Wunderlist is the best todo app available gives almost all features for free.
5. LastPass – LastPass remembers your all passwords on your mac.
6. Kaspersky – The best antivirus option for you Mac.
7. Pushbullet – Simply transfer files between your devices easily.
8. Google Drive – You will get a clean 15 GB space for free to save your files, photos, videos.
9. Fluidapp – Turn your web apps into real Mac apps with Fluidapp.
10. F.lux – F.lux makes the color of your computer’s display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.
SEE ALSO: 100 Best Apps for iPhone and iPad
11. Toggl – Toggl is one of the best free time tracking software that helps you to increase your productivity.
12. SelfControl – It’s an open source app for Mac OS X that lets you block your own access to distracting websites.
13. Dropzone – Dropzone helps you to move copy files, launch applications faster and easier.
14. Amazon Kindle – Amazon Kindle gives you the beat reading experience on your Mac.
15. Microsoft Remote Desktop – With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere.
16. iPulse – iPulse helps you to keep an eye on their Mac’s performance.
17. PDf Converter Free – Not only convert PDF files to PowerPoint(the same function as PDF Converter Free), but also convert native PDF documents (exclude OCR scanned document) to fully other editable Office formats.
18. Final Cut Pro – The best video editing software for your Mac.
19. Go for Gmail – It’s perfect for quickly accessing your Gmail account without ever needing to open a web browser.
20. WinOnX – Run your Windows applications on OSX without the need of buying a Windows license with WinOnX.
21. Mint QuickView – The app gives you an up-to-date snapshot of your finances.
22. Relax Melodies – Relax Melodies is the leader in personalized relaxation and sleep assistance.
23. Skype – The best app for video calling, voice calling and text messages.
24. Caffeine – Caffeine stops your Mac from going to sleep.
25. Duet Display – Duet Display turns your iPhone or iPad into a second screen for your Mac.
26. XtraFinder – XtraFinder add Tabs and features to Mac Finder.
27. Dropbox – Another great cloud storage app for your Mac.
28. SizeUp – A window manager for OS X which takes the pain out of resizing and moving windows.
29. Default Folder X – Default Folder X makes Mac OS X’s Open and Save dialogs work as quickly as you do.
30. BusyContacts – A perfect contact manager for OS X that makes creating, finding, and managing contacts faster and more efficient.
31. Aura – Aura is a a handy replacement for the discontinued Gmail notifier for Mac OSX.
32. TextExpander – TextExpander saves your fingers and your keyboard, expanding custom keyboard shortcuts into frequently.
33. Flashlight – Flashlight lets you search the web, save a note, add a reminder, or do over 200 other things.
34. Copy’em Paste – Copy’em Paste remembers copied text, images, links, screenshots, files, etc.
35. Microsoft OneNote – OneNote is free on Mac that lets you add notes, images, videos, etc.
36. Alfred – Alfred helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
37. Eve – Eve helps you to learn shortcuts with MAC OS X.
38. Bartender 2 – Bartender 2 lets you organize your menu bar apps easily if you are using a lot of apps.
39. HiddenMe – Single click and hide all the icons on your Mac desktop.
40. MacDropAny – Easily sync and folder on your Mac with Google Drive or Dropbox.
41. Remind Me Later – Remind Me Later adds events to iCal in two clicks. Type “Buy groceries at 4pm tomorrow”, and it will add “Buy groceries” to iCal at 4pm tomorrow.
42. Desktop Notes – Quickly save your notes on Desktop.
43. Global VPN – One of the best VPN for Mac.
44. QuickCast – Simply record your desktop screen and save the video files locally or publish them online.
45. Flickr – Save photos and videos from your Mac to the worlds best photo sharing site. You can store images and videos for up to 1000 GB for absolutely free.
46. iBooks Author – iBooks Author helps all to create stunning iBooks textbooks, cookbooks, history books, etc.
47. Calendar 2 – Calendar 2 helps you to Access all your events, weather, google, Facebook, birthdays, etc.
48. Spectacle – Move and resize windows with configurable keyboard shortcuts.
49. PDFScanner – PDFScanner lets you scan and archive documents as quick and easy.
50. Elmedia Player – Elmedia Player, a simple, powerful and free media player for Mac. Elmedia Player supports a wide range of common and not so common audio & video formats, including FLV, SWF, WMV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, DAT, FLAC, M4V, MPG, MKV and more.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Slack Alternatives 2018 - January 21, 2018
- KeepVid Video Converter Review: The Best Online and Offline Video Converter - January 16, 2018
- How to Enable or Disable Karma in Todoist - January 8, 2018