How to Enable HTTPS for Blogger Blogs
Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries currently owned by Google.
Blogger allows anyone to create free blog, who just need a Google account. Now you can enable HTTPS for your Blogger blogs.
Today i’m gonna to show you how to enable HTTPS for your Blogger blogs.
2. Select the blog you want to add HTTPS.
3. On the left menu, click Settings > Basic > HTTPS Settings.
4. In HTTPS Availability, select Yes.
HTTPS will not be available for blogs with a custom domain.
To disable HTTPS follow the steps above and select No for HTTPS availability.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018