20 Best Social Media Sites you should try in 2018 (Updated)
Social Media sites are platforms to build social networks or social relations among people who share interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections.
Twitter is one of my favorite sites and yours could be Facebook or Pinterest. If you are looking to get social connections you should use best social media sites. Today we are listing top 20 social media sites you should try in 2016.
1. Facebook – Facebook is still the king of social networking sites with more than 1.5 Billion users.
2. Twitter – The Micro-blogging platform for easy communication. You can communicate with celebrities too with the help of Twitter.
3. Google Plus – I’m still using Google’s social networking site Google Plus to develop my business.
4. Pinterest – You might be surprised how popular is Pinterest. Why is Pinterest successful people already sharing images on Facebook or Flickr? Be a Pinterest addict.
5. LinkedIn – Worlds largest professional network there millions are engaging together.
6. Solaborate – Personally one of my favorite professional network. Solaborate lets you collaborate with professionals.
7. YouTube – YouTube is not just a video sharing sites, but also a great social media site to connect with others.
8. Flickr.com – The Facebook of photo sharing. Millions of users connecting together.
9. Instagram.com – Worlds biggest photo and quick video sharing platform.
10. SoundCloud.com – Worlds largest online audio distribution platform.
11. Tumblr.com – Used as Micro-blogging and social networking platform owned by Yahoo.com. hosts over 150 million blogs.
12. Keek.com – Share quick videos up to 35 second lengths with your friends.
13. Medium.com – A collaborative publishing tool launched by Twitter founders Evan Williams and Biz Stone.
14. Fancy.com – Discover and collect amazing stuffs you love.
15. Foodily.com – Find the tastiest foods on the web and share with your friends.
16. GoodReads.com – Share book recommendation with your friends.
17. Quora.com – Quora is not a social network, but a question and answer site that can help you to get good connections.
18. Vine.co – The Twitter-owned social platform help you create & share beautiful looping videos.
19. Snapchat – Snapchat is a video messaging, addictive app lest you connect with a lot of friends.
20. Path.com – Social networking-enabled photo sharing and messaging service for mobile devices in 2010.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018