Download your Google Search History
Today we are discussing a topic related to Google search. This is not just a usual post about Google search engine, but its related to you search history on Google.
How to download your Google search history?
Before downloading your search history, please note that don’t download your past searches on public computers or shared computers.
1. Go to Google Search History
2. Click the 3 Dots at the top right side of the page
3. Download Searches
4. Download your Search History
This archive will only be accessible to you. Google will email you when the archive is ready to download. You can download your data through Google Drive.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018