Save Starred Gmails to Evernote Automatically
Today we are writing a simple tip related to Gmail and Evernote. Both Gmail and Evernote are my best productivity services that helping me to stay productive.
I’m using Evernote to save my all important work notes and emails to use in future. So I decided to save all my important emails to save into Evernote. I decided to go with Evernote chrome extension and saving all important emails to Evernote manually.
Finally, I find a solution to save starred Gmail’s to Evernote automatically. This is a simple solution anyone can try. Here we go.
1. Go to IFTTT.
It’s a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements. Sign up for IFTTT or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Authorize your Gmail and Evernote accounts on IFTTT.
3. Use this Recipe Gmail to Evernote.
That’s it. From now simply star and messages in Gmail, that Email will save as a new note in Evernote. This Recipe saves each starred item as a new note. You can find all your starred Gmails in “Starred Emails” notebook on Evernote.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018