Save Your Instagram photos to Dropbox Automatically
Today we are writing an interesting tip related to the popular online mobile photo-sharing Instagram and the cloud storage service Dropbox.
I’m using Instagram to share my precious photos with my friends and Dropbox to save my important photos, files, documents, etc. I have been using Dropbox for a while to save all my precious photos. So I would be happy if there is a solution available to save my new Instagram photos to Dropbox automatically.
I won’t need to do that manually. Finally, I find a solution to save my Instagram photos to Dropbox automatically. This is simple and anyone can try. Here we go.
1. Go to IFTTT.
IFTTT is a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements. Sign up for IFTTT or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Authorize your Instagram and Dropbox accounts on IFTTT.
3. Use this Recipe Save Instagram Photos to Dropbox.
That’s it. Now the photos you share on your Instagram account will be automatically saved to a folder in Dropbox.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Todoist Templates – How to use that? - February 18, 2018
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018