How to Change your YouTube Name
How to Change your YouTube Name? YouTube is a huge in video sharing sector and it is the second largest search engine after Google. It’s really bigger than Yahoo, Bing or Duckduckgo.com.
Every second one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube, 6 billion hours of video are viewed every month. YouTube process more than 3 billion searches per month.
It’s hard to see a person who doesn’t have a YouTube channel. What to do if you want to change your YouTube name? How to change your YouTube name? Let’s check this quick tutorial.Make sure you confirm your name on YouTube or you won’t be able to change your channel name.
Make sure you confirm your name on YouTube or you won’t be able to change your channel name. Actually, you are about to change your Google+ name that will also reflect onto your YouTube channel too. Please note that Google+ supports changing your name only up to three times in 90 days.
2. Click on the Pencil Icon to Change your Name.
3. Click Ok to change your YouTube name.
This is the easiest way I found to change your YouTube name. You can also change your YouTube name from your account.
Change your YouTube name from your YouTube account
1. Sign into your YouTube Account
2. Top right, click your account icon.
3. Click the settings icon .
4. Click on Edit on Google
Here, you will be redirected to your Google about me page. There you can change your YouTube name
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018