How to Save Web Pages to Google
Now you can save web pages to Google. It’s a Pocket like method or you can call that as Bookmark. The search engine giant Google has introduced a new extension called Save to Google that allows you to save and read articles for later.
How to use this extension? How to save Web pages to Google? It’s really easy.
1. Install Save to Google Extension on Chrome Browser
2. Click the star to save web pages for later viewing
3. Add Tags to organize your saved web pages and images
4. See your save web pages at Google Save
That’s it. You have saved web pages to Google.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018