Save your Gmail Attachments to Google Drive Automatically
How to save your Gmail attachments to Google Drive automatically? Is that an interesting topic? Gmail is the service I’m using to sent emails to my friends and Google Drive is my data backup service I use to save my importance documents.
The documents I received through my Gmail is important because most of them are related to my business. I will download all attachments from Gmail and upload them to Google Drive manually.
I would be happy if there is a method available to save my Gmail attachments to my Google Drive automatically. Finally, I found a solution to do that. It’s really easy to do and anyone can try this. Here we go.
1. Go to IFTTT.
IFTTT is a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements. Sign up for IFTTT or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Authorize your Gmail and Google Drive Accounts
3. Use this IFTTT Recipe Save Gmail Attachments to Google Drive
That’s it. IFTTT will automatically create a Google Drive folder path “IFTTT/Gmail Attachments” to save your files. You can also edit the Google Drive folder path to your liking. From now IFTTT will save your Gmail attachments to that Google Drive folder automatically.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018