How to Save your Gmail attachments to OneDrive Automatically
Gmail is the service I’m using to sent emails to my friends and OneDrive is one of my data backup service I use to save my importance documents.
The documents I received through my Gmail is important because most of them are related to my business. Normally I download and save my Gmail attachments to OneDrive manually.
Finally, I find a solution to save my Gmail attachments to OneDrive automatically.It’s really easy and anyone can do that.
1. Go to IFTTT.
IFTTT is a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements. Sign up for IFTTT or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Authorize your Gmail and One Drive Accounts
3. Use this IFTTT Recipe Save all your Gmail attachments to OneDrive
4. Add this Recipe
That’s it. From now all the files you received on your Gmail will automatically save to OneDrive folder path named IFTTT/Gmail Attachments.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018