Save your Liked Tweets to Evernote Automatically
Evernote is one of my favorite productivity service that helps me to get my work done easily. So far I have saved more than 1200 notes and more than 35 notebooks on Evernote.
Evernote is the note taking space for my life’s work. I’m using Evernote to write articles for future projects, save my online purchase bills, mobile bills, Amazon wish lists, etc.
I’m using Twitter to build my business, now each and every Tweet that related to me is important. Now one step forward, I’m saving my liked Tweets to Evernote automatically for future works. How to do that? It’s really easy.
1. Go to IFTTT.
If you never heard about IFTTT, it is a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements. Sign up for IFTTT or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Use this IFTTT Recipe Save your Liked Tweets to Evernote
3. Authorize your Evernote and Twitter Accounts
4. Add this Recipe
That’s it. You are done. Now the Tweets you liked from your Twitter account will save to an Evernote notebook. IFTTT will create a default notebook name “Liked Tweets”. You can change the notebook name leave blank for default notebook
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018