Upload New iOS Photos to Google Drive Automatically
How to upload new iOS photos to Google Drive automatically? I’m sure this would be a great feature for the person who loved to backup their photos were taken with iPhone to Google Drive with original resolution.
Google Drive gives a clean 15 GB of free cloud storage space for all users that can be used to save photos, videos, documents, etc.
You can manually upload all images to Google Drive but I would be happy if there is any solution available to upload new iOS photos to Google Drive automatically. Finally, I found a solution to do that. It’s really easy to do and anyone can try this. Here we go.
1. Go to IFTTT.
If you never heard about IFTTT, it is a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements. Sign up for IFTTT or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Authorize your Google Drive Account
3. Use this IFTTT recipe Upload new iOS Photos to Google Drive
4. Install the IF app on your iOS Device to start using the Upload new iOS Photos to Google Drive Recipe
That’s it. From now, all the photos you have taken from your iOS device will upload to a Google Drive folder automatically.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Solved- Pinterest not working on Chrome - April 20, 2018
- Mailify Sunrise Review: Marketing automation, SMS marketing and Email marketing, all in one Application - April 19, 2018
- 8 Top Website Blocker for Studying - April 19, 2018