How to Delete a Google Spaces Space
How to Delete a Google Spaces Space? Google recently launched a new messaging app called Spaces. Google Spaces is now available for Android, iOS, and for the Web.
You can create groups called ‘Space’ on Spaces. There you can share images, links and videos of things that catch your attention. Currently only three posts types are available, YouTube videos or Gifs, Photos and Texts.
If you are wondering how to delete a Google Space you have created on Spaces, you are at the right place. Let’s check, how to delete a Google Spaces Space.
Delete from the Web
1. Go to Google Spaces.
2. Click on the Space you want to Delete.
3. Tap this icon in the top right of the Space.
4. Tap on ‘Delete Space’.
Delete from Mobile App
Like deleting the web, just select the Space you want to Delete. Then tap the same icon in the top right of the Space and tap ‘Delete Space’.
Note that deleting the space won’t be able to un do it.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018