How to Download Dropbox Paper Docs
You know Dropbox Paper is Dropbox’s answer to Google Docs and getting noticed well. Like Google Docs, you can collaborate on single Doc with the help of Dropbox Paper.
You can upload images, files, YouTube videos to Dropbox Paper docs. Did you know you can download Dropbox Paper Docs to Microsoft Word (.docx) format? How to Download Dropbox Paper Docs?
1. Go to Dropbox Paper.
2. Sign into your Account.
3. Select the Dropbox Paper Doc you want to Download.
4. Click the … icon in the top right corner of the doc.
That’s it. You have successfully downloaded Dropbox Paper Doc in Microsoft Word format. The download is only compatible with Microsoft Word and not support for Google Docs or OpenOffice.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018