Best Free Internet Security Options for Windows 10
Today we are listing best free internet security options for your Windows 10 devices. First, you need to know the difference between Antivirus and Internet Security.
On eBay, they said that The major difference between antivirus and internet security is that while an antivirus protects you from viruses that may infect your computer, an internet security suite protects you from many other forms of malicious content and action, by having advanced features such as a firewall, phishing detection over the internet, capability to detect keyloggers and good action against Trojans and worms.
If you are a heavy internet user, we highly recommend you to buy internet security options instead of an antivirus. As per Cnet’s reports, Windows 10 has already been installed on more than 110 million devices since its launch on July 29.
So it’s necessary to use an Internet Security Option on your Windows 10 device. If you are on a limited budget, you can try free internet security options for your device. If you have a budget but you would like to try the software before buying, you can use their free trials to test.
Today we are listing best free trail and free internet security options for your Windows 10 devices. Here we go.
1. KasperSky Internet Security (Free Trial)
Nothing is better than an Internet Security Software from KasperSky. KasperSky Internet security is the software I’m using on my device to protect my sensitive information’s while browse online.
- Defends you against viruses, Internet attacks, fraud, snoopers, cybercriminals & more
- Protects PCs, Mac computers & Android devices – with just one license for you to buy
- Guards your privacy and personal information – against phishing, tracking & spying
- Automatically adds an extra layer of security when you’re online shopping and banking
- Makes it easy to protect kids against online risks – via Parental Control on PC & Mac
2. Comodo Free Internet Security (Free)
Comodo Internet Security is available for free to use that has the ability to prevent all viruses and online threats. It will completely protect your device from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero-day attacks, spyware and hackers.
- Antivirus and Internet Security
- Bot Protection
- Defends sophisticated buffer overflow attacks
- Kills malicious threats even before an impact of infection is identified on the PC
3. McAfee Internet Security (Free Trail)
You can try McAfee LiveSafe free for 30 days. No credit card required. If you buy McAfee Internet security, it gives cross-platform support and unlimited licenses. ICSA Labs and West Coast Labs certify McAfee technology for virus detection and removal, and in the latest report from AV-Test Institute, it earned 17.5 of a possible 18 points.
If you installed McAfee on your device, you could feel that the software slow your Chrome browser. I feel the same. I restart the device and everything works perfectly.
- Accurate antiphishing and antispam
- Shared Antivirus
- Comprehensive Spam Filtering
- Antispam Success
- Password Manager offers multifactor authentication
- Parental Control
4. Bitdefender Internet Security (Free Trial)
Bitdefender won the GOLD Award for Fastest System Speed and this is one of the things we should expect an internet security or antivirus options. Bitdefender consistently ranks #1 thanks to its ability to evolve faster than malware.
- Best against Cyber Threats
- PCMag Editors Choice Winner
- Two-Way Firewall
- Fastest speed system
- Discrete Parental Control
5. Norton Internet Security (Free Trial)
You can download all new Norton Security Deluxe Internet Security for free and can be used up to 30 Days without spending a penny. Norton Internet Security is one of the rare software Warns you about social media scams that not rare nowadays.
- Keeps you safe when you surf, shop and bank online
- Warns you about social media scams and suspicious content
- Stops both today’s and tomorrow’s threats
- Blocks infected and dangerous downloads
- Reduces PC startup time and boosts performance
6. Avira Internet Security (Free)
Avira comes next into our list. Avira’s Free Antivirus works well as an Internet Security too. It may outperform giants like Kaspersky, McAfee in comparisons of real-world effectiveness from sites like AV-Comparatives.
What’s really great about Avira is it detects and blocks potentially unwanted applications automatically.
- Blocks any infected or phishing websites you encounter
- Uses HTTPS Everywhere encryption as standard protocol.
- Blocks infected websites
- Prevents companies from tracking what you surf for
- Protects you from malware
These are our best free internet security options for your Windows devices. If we missed your favourite one, let us know through comments.