Best Windows 10 Firewall Control Software
Today on SocialPositives.com, we review the best Windows 10 Firewall Control Softwares available. You know that you shouldn’t turn off Windows Firewall unless you have another firewall turned on.
Turning off Windows Firewall might make your PC more vulnerable to unauthorized access to your network. By default, Windows Firewall is turned on.
Windows 10 Firewall Control Softwares
There are 4 filtering level options available for Firewall control. High Filtering, Medium Filtering, Low Filtering, and No Filtering. It’s hard to control these filters from Windows 10 Default options. So I decided to try third party softwares. Here we go with my recommended Windows 10 Firewall controller.
Binosoft Windows Firewall Control is the software I use. It’s really easy to use and give high customization options for the users.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
- Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist any more.
- Possibility to find and display duplicate firewall rules.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
It gives new extra features which make Windows Firewall even better. I can easily change my Firewall options with Binisoft. Also, I can easily change options between Outbopund, Inbound rules.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018