Simple Way to Block Spam Calls on iOS 10
Irritated with continuously receiving Spam Calls? The good news is that if you are using an iPhone Devices runs iOS 10, developers allowed you to block spam calls easily.
With iOS 10 having rolled out just this week, I’m sure one of the first things an iPhone user will get to know is to block spam calls that really annoying.
So what to do to get rid of these annoying nuisance marketing spam calls? Let’s check this post.
Block Spam Calls on iOS 10
We highly recommended using a good app that has a large database of phone numbers that have been marked as spam. The best is Hiya Caller ID and Block by Hiya.
Hiya has World’s most advanced phone spam protection engine. Identifies and blocks robocalls, telemarketers, debt collectors and fraud calls like IRS scam.
1. Install Hiya Caller ID and Block on your iPhone.
2. Once you have installed Hiya on your iPhone, jump into the iOS settings.
3. Launch the native Settings app.
4. Navigate to Phone.
5. Call Blocking & Identification.
There you can see the third-party apps which you have installed that has the call blocking capabilities. Make sure you toggle the switch to the On position.
Now exit Settings and launch the Hiya App. It will give you a lost of options and preferences to configure the best for you. Also, you can create your own personalized block list. Add any number or pick a contact from your address book and Hiya will block all calls.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018