GetResponse: Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Webinars & Landing Pages – Your Complete Marketing Tool!
If you thought email marketing was difficult and is something that should be left to the professional marketers, you are wrong. GetResponse proves it wrong by making it simple and quick. You can be a pro with vast email marketing and online marketing experience or a beginner. This email marketing and marketing automation solutions provider makes it extremely easy to run your online campaigns.
You can be a small business owner, a professional marketer or a blogger. Whoever you are and whatever your level of knowledge, GetResponse has all the features and tools to make email marketing more effective and simpler for you.
The best about GetResponse can be summed up in these points:
- Import lists from almost any source and kick-start your campaigns in seconds.
- Create professional-looking newsletters with utmost ease.
- Create designer-quality landing pages and publish them in seconds.
- Powerful and intuitive if-then logic to create effective communication workflows. Marketing automation solutions like none else.
As a beginner, you will find GetResponse a wonderful email marketing tool and marketing automation tool for the following reasons:
- Intuitive and simple email creator that allows you to create elegant emails. No need for any coding knowledge.
- Over 500 email templates to choose from.
- AutoResponder – smart automated follow-ups to help convert those leads.
- Free access to more than a thousand iStock photos that can be added to make your emails unique.
For the Expert Marketers
- Inbox Preview – Check how your emails look even before they are sent out to your lists.
- Easy and quick list imports – It takes just a few clicks to import your contacts. Build your list using Single Opt-in imports.
- A/B testing – Conduct A/B testing on maximum 5 versions of your designs to find out what works at the optimum level.
- Segment Contacts – Segment your contacts into groups with similar characteristics to achieve optimal targeting.
GetResponse email marketing campaign is also powered by Android, iOS and Kindle apps. So you can manage your campaigns wherever you are.
There are 4 pillars of GetResponse that make it the most effective email marketing tool:
- Intuitive email creator
- Marketing automation
- Landing pages creator
1. Email Creator
GetResponse’ Email Creator gives you all the freedom to create beautiful templates using unique templates and all the design solutions.
- Drag-and-drop Editor: Create a unique email template and change each photo using GetResponse’ drag-and-drop editor. Crop, scale, resize or do much more with the images.
- Check your email creation history and undo unwanted changes.
- Save content snippets and reuse them across your newsletters.
- Add text blocks or buttons anywhere. Build your blocks library.
- More than 500 Newsletter Templates: GetResponse’ vast gallery of newsletter templates and layouts means high level of creativity.
- Thousands of iStock Photos: You will not have to look elsewhere for unique images. Choose from more than a thousand unique images to impress your audience.
- Schedule Newsletters: Use the Time Travel option to schedule your emails so that they reach your audience at the most productive time around the world.
GetResponse’ email marketing solution is not just limited to one platform. It goes beyond email marketing and combines together with webinars too. When emails and webinars work together, the results are even more stunning. You will be able to build a more comprehensive lead-generation strategy.
It is worth mentioning that GetResponse is the first email service provider that also offers a comprehensive webinar marketing solution. This means much higher engagement and conversion rates.
The main features of its Webinar solution are as following:
- Easy Setup & Scheduling: It takes less than 3 minutes to schedule a webinar. Enable signups and collect the new leads.
- Custom webinar URL using a title.
- Sophisticated date and time picker and easy scheduling.
- SSL-encryption for URLs.
- Create password-protected or public webinars.
- Email Invites & Reminders: Access unique webinar invitation templates. Send reminders to turn your subscribers into long-term repetitive clients.
- GetResponse Webinars allow Auto-login hash. No need for logging in.
- Social Media Sharing: Reach across Facebook and Twitter followers to create a buzz. Single-click sharing across many other social media sites.
- Use polls, chatting, whiteboards, screen sharing and YouTube integration to interact with webinar attendees.
- Record meetings in high-quality videos and use for marketing. Allow downloading and playback.
- Reports & Analysis: GetResponse generates powerful webinar reports in an instant. Get detailed information about the webinar sign-ups and attendees. The info is valuable in optimizing your future webinars.
3. Auto Responders
GetResponse’ powerful AutoResponder 2.0 allows you to create follow-up series of campaigns to continue building stronger relationships with your customers. You can also add your webinar signups to your drip campaigns and nurture them (automatically) using follow-up email campaigns.
4. Marketing Automation
GetResponse’ marketing automation is highly flexible and scalable and allows you to turn your marketing ideas into reality.
The marketing automation solution allows you to setup automatic actions. Its main features include:
- Web event tracking
- Scoring & tagging
- Automation segmentation
- Cart abandonment
Here again a drag-and-drop workflow builder makes it extremely easy to create complex campaigns. It allows you to create hundreds of scenarios and presents with real time views of subscriber journeys. You can also track and take actions for site visits, cart abandonments and purchases using ecommerce tools.
You can set marketing automation rules by simply arranging blocks and create intuitive workflows. Events can be automated based on user behaviors like clicks, purchases and cart abandonments. The actions can include:
- Sending custom emails.
You can also apply filters for increasing the impact of and adding better targeting.
5. Landing Pages
GetResponse’ marketing prowess and effectiveness doesn’t just stop with email marketing, webinars and marketing automation. You can create unique and striking landing pages in just 3 simple steps.
- Choose from hundreds of professionally-designed landing page templates.
- Edit the templates using a simple drag-and-drop editor.
- Publish your landing pages with just a click. You can use your own domain or use GetResponse’ free sub domains.
The main features of GetResponse’ landing pages include:
- Responsive Design: Reach your target audience across any device – desktops, laptops, tablets or mobile devices.
- Engaging Web Forms: GetResponse provides build-in web forms to capture both leads and valuable user data. Customize the labels and fields.
- Edit Images: Similar to the Email Creator, the landing pages tool also allows you to access GetResponse’s 1000+ free iStock images which can be edited and added to create unique landing pages.
- No-coding Editing: There is no need to deal with codes in order to change or work with any elements on the landing pages.
- A/B Testing: Similar to email templates, you can also run A/B tests on multiple landing page designs and features.
- Analytics & Remarketing Tools Integration: You can keep track of your landing pages’ performance by integrating GetResponse with any of the tools like Google Analytics, AdWords, Kissmetrics or any other.
GetResponse is simply the most powerful marketing tool out there. Integrating the powers of email marketing, webinars, marketing automation, autoresponder and landing pages – all in one, it is capable of reaching and nurturing more customers. The simple drag-and-drop editors for email templates, images, and landing pages eliminate the need for dealing with complex coding. Anyone, with simple computer knowledge, can use it without any need for previous marketing experience. Above all, all these features of GetResponse come at highly affordable rates.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018