How to Hide Pocket Recommended Stories from Chrome
The Pocket is one of my favorite read it later app that helps me to save the article and read it later. Pocket has been named one of the best apps for iPhone and iPad by the App Store and Editor’s choice app in Google Play Store.
Pocket’s Chrome extensions help me to save articles instantly to read later even offline. Pocket’s latest Chrome extension update brings Pocket Recommended stories to your browser. When you open a new tab, you can see trending stories and topics for you to check out or save to Pocket for later.
How to hide Pocket Recommended Stories from Chrome. Here are the steps.
1. Go to Pocket Extensions Options
2. Scroll down and Uncheck ‘New Tab‘ Recommendation
That’s it. You have successfully removed Pocket Recommended Stories from Chrome.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018