If you are lucky, you can win a year of 1Password for Individuals for free. 10 codes are ready for the giveaway. Try your luck.
One of the common issues that faced by 1Password users is “1Password helper not Running on Chrome”. Here are the possible ways you can try to solve the issue.
1Password helper not Running Chrome
The 1Password Helper is the background application that facilitates communication between your 1Password vault and the browser extensions in Chrome. It just happen to be using the Chrome browser on a Windows 10 computer
1. Uninstall and Reinstall the Chrome Extension.
2. Restart the 1Password helper.
Help > Restart 1Password Helper
3. Turn OFF this setting: Help > Advanced > Verify web browser code signature.
4. Ensure that Chrome is Updated to the latest version.
5. Ensure that you aren’t running Chrome Beta version on your device.
6. Close your Browser and Restart.
If this doesn’t solve your problem, get help from AgileBits Support Forum.