How to Change Alarm Sound on your iPhone
Today on SocialPositives.com, we are looking at one of the basic things related to your iPhone. Yes, it’s about change alarm sound on your iPhone.
If you still don’t know about to change alarm sound on your iPhone, you are at the right place. Here we go.
1. Tap on the Clock App from your iPhone home screen.
2. Tap on the Alarm Tab that looks like an Alarm.
3. Tap the edit button.
4. Tap on the Alarm.
5. Tap on the Sound Tab.
6. Tap on Pick a Song.
7. Select the song you need and it as an alarm tone.
That’s it. You have successfully changed the alarm sound on your iPhone. You can select the sound from different groups like Albums, Artists, Songs, Music Videos, Genres, etc.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018