How to Export Wunderlist to Microsoft To-Do
Export Wunderlist to Microsoft To-Do – Wunderlist is one of my favorite productivity app that helps me to plan and organize my daily tasks. Microsoft acquired Wunderlist back in 2015 and now plan to shut down the service and to introduce its new application “To-Do,”
Microsoft recently announced on their blog post says that “To-Do comes from the team behind the Wunderlist app, and delivers a smarter, more personal and intuitive way to help people stay organized and get the most out of every day.”
“To-Do helps you create a list for anything—for work, home projects or just your groceries. You can keep track of deadlines by adding reminders, due dates and notes, and personalize each list with colourful themes. You can access your lists from anywhere with the To-Do apps for iPhone, Android phone, Windows 10 devices and the web.”
That means Microsoft will shut down Wunderlist anytime. So I plan to export Wunderlist to Microsoft To-Do. Here how to do that.
1. Go to Microsoft To-Do
2. Sign in with your Microsoft Account
3. Go to Microsoft Import To-Do
4. Click on “Start Importing”
5. Again sign in with your Microsoft Account
6. Give permissions.
7. Click on “Wunderlist”
8. Now authorize with Wunderlist.
9. Select the lists you want to take to Microsoft To-Do
10. Click on Import Selected and you are done.
Please note that Subtasks aren’t currently a part of To-Do. So you can take your subtasks as a note on the to-do or as individual to-dos. It may take several minutes to copy your data. Your data will be there once the import is complete.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018