How to Sign up for YouTube TV with a 1 Month Free Trial?
Great news for YouTube fans. Yes, the long back announced YouTube TV is now available and you’ll actually be able to begin using it.
The service costs $35 that comes with more than 50 networks, unlimited cloud DVR and access for six household members.
Six household members means you can share with family, roommates, or anyone in your household. Everyone gets their own login and personal DVR library. YouTube TV comes with some popular channels including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, etc. You can pick additional channels like Show Time, Fox Soccer Plus for some additional charges. You can record all your shows simultaneously.
How to Sign up for YouTube TV
So next is how to How to Sign up for YouTube TV with a 1 Month Free Trial? Its really easy.
1. Go to YouTube TV.
2. Click on “Try 1 Month Free”.
3. You will redirect to your Google Account Sign in page. Put your email or phone and click next.
Unfortunately you won’t be able to get it everywhere in the US quite yet and now its launched in largest metro areas like New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago and Philadelphia. You can expect YouTube TV soon in your place too.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- HootSuite Alternatives 2018 - February 14, 2018
- Impressive List Of Responsive Image Slider WordPress Plugin - February 13, 2018
- Snovio Review – The Best Email Lookup Tool - February 11, 2018