How to Cancel Spotify Premium Trial
Cancel Spotify Premium Trial – Spotify is a popular Swedish music, podcast, and video streaming service that provides digital rights management–protected content from record labels and media companies.
You all know Spotify offers a free 7-day Premium subscription for users who are interested in trying their best service.
Today I got a mail from one of our readers asked that I’ve been trying to cancel the 7 day premium subscription, but there’s no option I see at all to cancel it. That’s why today we publishing this post for the users who don’t know How to Cancel Spotify Premium Trial.
Cancel Spotify Premium Trial
Here are the steps to cancel Spotify Premium Trial.
1. Go to the subscription page.
2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you’re canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
5. Enter your password.
6. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.
That’s it. You have successfully canceled your Spotify Premium Trial. Now you will revert to our Free ad-based service. Hope this helps you to Cancel Spotify Premium Trial.